Cyanoacrylate Adhesive Products at Aron Alpha
At Aron Alpha, we are a premier manufacturer of industrial adhesive products. Our broad selection of highly versatile adhesive technologies find use in a wide range of industries and applications. Below, we highlight our core product categories—cyanoacrylate adhesives, cyanoacrylate accelerators, cyanoacrylate primers, and cyanoacrylate applicators.
Cyanoacrylate adhesives—also referred to as super glues, instant glues, power glues, CA glues, and by the brand name Krazy Glue®—are industrial adhesives with fast cure times. Contact with water, such as the ambient moisture naturally found in the atmosphere, initiates a chemical reaction that quickly forms a strong adhesive bond that joins materials together.
Cyanoacrylate is suitable for use with a wide range of substrates, including but not limited to metal, plastic, rubber, and wood. They establish permanent bonds with high mechanical strength even if only a few drops are applied.
Aron Alpha is an Ohio-based manufacturer of cyanoacrylate adhesives – we are the North American branch of Toagosei, Inc., one of the world’s first and most reputable producers of cyanoacrylates. Today, our portfolio contains a range of high-performance, application-specific instant adhesive technologies. They are used in bonding applications across industrial and commercial sectors alike.
Our cyanoacrylate adhesive solutions include:
- Aron Alpha 200 Series:high-performance, application-specific instant adhesives formulated from ethyl-2 cyanoacrylate
- Aron Alpha 200F Series:fast setting formula for bonding elastomers, metal and plastic
- Aron Alpha 400 Series:rubber-toughened instant adhesive technology formulated from ethyl-2 cyanoacrylate with excellent impact, peel, and thermal resistance
- Aron Alpha 600 Series: instant adhesive formulated from isopropyl-2 cyanoacrylate with excellent water resistance and performance on low surface energy, plated-surface substrates
- Aron Alpha 800 Series:instant adhesive formulated from ethoxyethyl-2 cyanoacrylate with low odor and blooming
- Aron Alpha 900 Series: instant adhesive formulated from ethyl-2 cyanoacrylate designed for bonding delicate, flexible, or soft substrates where a softer bond line is desirable.
Cyanoacrylate adhesives are prized for their near-instant cure. However, some applications require even faster cure speeds, such as high-speed assembly lines. For these situations, users can turn to cyanoacrylate accelerators, which are setting compounds designed to accelerate the cure time of cyanoacrylate adhesives.
These compounds consist of a carrier (e.g., acetone, heptane, or ethyl alcohol) and a setter (i.e., amine). Once the accelerator is applied to the surface, the carrier evaporates quickly, leaving behind the setter. The setter reacts with the adhesive, hastening the formation of a strong adhesive bond. The faster bond time helps avoid many of the risks associated with slower bond time, such as blooming, part misalignment, and poor adhesion.
Our cyanoacrylate accelerators include:
- Aron Alpha Setter A
- Aron Alpha Setter H
- Aron Alpha Setter E
- Aron Alpha Setter Aerosol Accelerator
Cyanoacrylate primers are compounds applied to bonding substrates to improve the effectiveness of cyanoacrylate adhesives. They alter the surface of the substrate to ensure a strong adhesive bond is formed. They are generally utilized in assembly applications involving difficult-to-bond materials, such as polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE), and ethylene propylene terpolymer (EPT) rubber.
Our cyanoacrylate primers include:
- Aron Alpha PP Primer
- Aron Alpha PP Primer E
- Aron Alpha PP Primer S
- Aron Alpha PP Primer S5
- Aron Alpha Silicone Rubber Primer
Cyanoacrylate adhesives are used to bond a variety of substrates in a wide range of industrial and commercial applications. However, the characteristics that make them a good adhesive agent can also make them difficult to apply. For example, their fast cure time necessitates application accuracy, while their low viscosity decreases application consistency. The right applicator can help apply these adhesives properly.
Our cyanoacrylate applicators offer an ideal method of applying our adhesive products. They include:
- Felt Tip Applicator Pens: enables precise and mess-free application of primers and setters
- Empty Refill Bottles: accommodates multiple tip styles and facilitates on-site refills
- Dispensing Tips: facilitates application of adhesive in small amounts and on hard-to-reach areas; whip-style is thin and pliable, hard-style is thick and rigid
Contact Aron Alpha for Your Industrial Adhesive Product Needs Today
Looking for quality industrial adhesive products for your next assembly project? Whether you need cyanoacrylate adhesives, accelerators, primers, or applicators, Aron Alpha has got you covered! To learn more about our adhesive technologies, contact us or request a quote today.